Friday, June 27, 2014

Alaska 2014

Every summer we make the trek up to good ol Alaska. This year was extra special because  it was Harvey's first trip outside of the womb :)  Harvey was really good on most of the plane ride. It was such a relife. i had dreaded that plane ride for weeks and everything turned out to be just fine. It was so nice to see Grandma and Granddad. We miss them when they are gone for the summer. Well the weather was perfect, the air was crisp and clear and we loved being able to spend the days outside without melting. I always love being on vacation because we get to spend time with Mark. He is always so busy with work and we hardly get to see him during the week, so its nice when we get him all to ourselves. While we enjoyed being outside and all we also loved playing in the awesome new Rec room that granddad has worked so hard on. We played so many gave of basket ball and big buck hunter(Marks all time favorite game). We also watched a few movies in the theater. It was such a great time and so relaxing! Mark went out fishing one if the days while Harvey and I stayed at the lodge and hung out with aunt Ashely. I miss being up there. Sometime I wish I could stay up there all summer, its so nice to be away from all the worries of real life and enjoy the beautiful senary. It really is so breath taking. I think its good for me to be up there once in awhile so I can really stop and thank Heavenly Father for the beautiful earth. Until next year Alaska...




              

















No comments:

Post a Comment