Thursday, May 15, 2014

Harvey Turns ONE

Today is Harvey's first birthday. i really cant believe that it had been a whole year! It has flown by so fast and i wouldn't change it for anything. Our lives have been so much better since our sweet Harvey came to earth. He has truly been the greatest blessing to Mark and I. We always ask ourselves how we got so lucky to have such a wonderful cute little boy. He is so much fun and makes us extremely happy! 


So today was pretty fun. We woke up to a birthday surprise. I decorated with balloons and Harvey had a blast playing with them throughout the day. Then it was party time! We had our families come over and celebrate with us. It was a good time! Harvey got spoiled with gifts and messy with cake. I think its safe to say he had fun! We are so blessed to have such great families who love and support us. I'm so thankful for all who came and all who wanted to be there but weren't able to make it. We still Love them :) 

Harvey, thank you for choosing me to be your mom, and joining our family. I Love you more than word can describe. You light up my life and make my heart so happy! I am so grateful to be your mother and so thankful that i get to watch you grow and become big and strong. You are so sweet and happy all of the time. You are truly my sunshine. I love you so much. 




No comments:

Post a Comment